Thursday, December 20, 2007

B..........

oredom...that's what i'm goin through at the moment..Some will say that they want that boredom..especially those preparing for exams and all or busy with work … true true.. but I guess if u were stuck in my situation u would say the exact same thing…. However it can partially be my fault at the same time.. I’m not taking the initiative to do anything e.g. work.. And my super list of things to do hasn’t really materialized.. except maybe the staying fit and swimming part… besides that..chinese,espanyol,hokkien lessons haven’t really taken off either.. simply put I’m lazy..hahaha.. and I need to do something bout it.. days basically consist of being a couch potato…and sitting in front of the tv.. every week I just look forward so much to someone telling me “ hey got football today evening at 5..can u come??” or my neighbour telling me “ tomorrow got swimming in the morning”… my days in the week go on day by day waiting and anticipating the next time I can play football or go for my swimming lessons.. hahaha… football has got me so addicted.. and swimming is starting to get to me too.. I mean part of its appeal is tat I desperately wanna learn how to swim..and I love holidays involving beaches and islands and so on.. and by knowing how to swim …I can really enjoy.. and if of course there’s an emergency and I need to know how to swim to avoid drowning..it’ll come in handy too.. hahaha.. and its great fun too.. Well besides that xmas is coming up.. woohooo… it’s the season to be jolly.. I know a great way everyone can be happy…it’s a surefire way that’s confirmed to work..Do something good for someone else.. be it someone u know or someone you might not know.. or someone who needs it…tat way.. u’ll be happy and feel good bout urself..and u’ll make another person happy too.. win win situation.. Besides that found another 2 bands that I think sounds pretty good… check them out.. one Malaysian band and another Singaporean band.. Deserters … and another one is … Caracal… check out their myspace pages or maybe their sites at channel v amp… nice tunes.. check them out..oh ya Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha also to all muslims as well.. sorry it may be a day late…well that’s all I can think bout today.. and I’m missing u suzhen.. have fun in spain… last minute addition ..something i read from a website.. it's by an entrepreneur named Courtney Kingston who started her own vineyard and is doin quite well at the moment at seems..and she said "I think everybody should figure out a way to follow a dream. Go right, go left, go straight. Just make sure you go forward." ... i think this is the way to go in succeeding in life ... in doin something others may doubt or u really want to do.. one of the thing s i wanna start in 2008 has to be a business of some sort or a way of generating side income for myself..

3 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Khael said...

Hi! Just wondering if you've ever lived in Ipoh at one point in ur life. I'm looking for an old friend of mine and u have the same name as he does.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger siestakid said...

sorry but i havent lived in ipoh b4..

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger Khael said...

Lolx. Ok. Thanks for ur time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home