Tuesday, November 27, 2007

days go by....ever so slowly...

been getting really boring these days..Time always seems to take forever to pass by when u got nothing to do.. haiz... when I say nothing though it somehow means nothing that I wanna do..haha.. that’s the catch always isn’t it.. whenever ppl say I’m so bored I got nothing to do.. the fact actually is that there is plenty to do..but u either don’t wanna do it or u don’t feel like doing it at that very moment..guess that’s been my problem..so decided to sort it out bit today..drew up a timetable of what I should be doin everyday.. things that I must at least try to make sure I do.. work out,chores,guitar,languages, swimming..thats bout it.. these are the must do’s … anything apart from that is optional I guess.. but been thinking what happens when I start work..dilemma starts again.. how to juggle time.. prob need to make new timetable.. but hopefully maintain everything in there.. figured out something else I think I need to learn.. COOK… basically never really bothered last time.. till of course I watched Jamie oliver.. damn… he makes me hungry even watching his shows.. and seriously I’m even tempted to try out the dishes that he cooks involving fish.. they’re just mmmmm.. so hopefully I’ll manage to learn somehow.. and not blow up the kitchen in the process.. So I need not worry bout being bored anymore .. but need to be focused though in what I wanna do and achieve.. Oh ya almost forgot .. birthday wishes to Shaleni.. Happy 20th birthday… no more a teenager.. have a blast..Lately been getting really hooked on couple of tv shows.. House.. damn addictive.. then all those car rebuilding shows on discovery real time.. overhauling,rides and etc… getting hooked on those Plymouth barracuda’s, shelby’s, mustang’s, 1960 cadillac.. I want to own a muscle car one day.. this week’s goin to be job hunting week for me.. If anyone knows of any event jobs that needs extra ppl..pls let me know.. or any good suggestions.. hopefully can get a job and can start next month.. need the money.. and besides that exams results for my 1st sem are coming out on Thursday.. finger’s crossed ppl.. and pls pray for me..haha.. need all the help I can get…Time ticks by ever so slowly when u want something sooner than it is..

There’s a tide in the affairs of men which taken at the flood leads on to fortune, but omitted and the voyage of their life is bound in shallows and miseries. And such a full sea are we now afloat. And we must take the current when it serves or lose the ventures before us.

~a quote from one tree hill~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home