Thursday, November 29, 2007

money makes the world go around..

Money makes the world go around? Not really in my opinion.. It makes me have a headache.. As much as people tend to say money can’t buy you happiness, I tend to disagree most of the time.. Maybe out of a 10 times if someone were to tell me money doesn’t get you happiness I would agree once..or at most twice.. Honestly I would love to agree more.. but I can’t.. sometimes when you’re short on cash that you desperately need, one tends to get worked up and thinking of how to make more money to cover for that extra one needs.. In the end only leading to unwanted stress and worrying into the night.. What I’m trying to say is We need to save… seriously.. cut down on spending on unnecessary things.. spend on what is needed.. no matter how many times I told myself before not to spend unnecessarily.. but then at that moment I had the extra cash.. so I thought why not… no problem ma.. haha..but then there may come another time later on, when that extra money accumulated would help a lot.. haha.. So when u can save, save… but that does not mean you can’t buy something that you really want or treat yourself to something once in a while ..no harm in that.. So try putting aside abit every month.. sikit sikit lama lama jadi bukit.. though lama make take a long time.. u never know when it can help.. I’m thinking bout putting aside some money to help the less fortunate as well .. donations and sort.. I think it’s a good thing to do.. I’ve a few frens who do that.. and I think it’s really good of them.. and I think it’s bout time I give back something.. though it may not be hell of a lot.. but still it’s a start.. I think this holidays even though it’s just started, has given lots of time to think bout stuff.. And I’m determined to improve… be a better person.. gain more knowledge..well you know the drill I’m sure.. So I’ve got a new thing on my list of things to do.. Manage my funds better ..and also start giving back to society.. Furthermore ,with it being Christmas and all.. It’s the season of giving..

1 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home