Saturday, November 24, 2007

busy busy...

been a busy week .... been goin up and down to penang to the airport.. haiz.... but it was worthwhile... sis and bro just left for aussie today afternoon..it's been good to have them around .. quite fun apart from the usual bro and sis picking on u and so on..haha..Well.. let see from what i've supposed to since i planned out my hols,so far only started my swimming classes.. not bad...gotta work on my breathing though..been learning the breaststroke.. strokes are ok..only breathing..wished i had gills somehow..easier then..hahaha.. spanish hasnt started properly yet..been lazy and busy withmy sis and bro around..the same can be said about mandarin..and thinking bout it.. i better brush up on my hokkien as well.. it can only get me so far as ordering food and basic stuff..most of the tiem when i try to act smart and do as if i can talk i end up nodding my head or shaking my head as if i understand what the personis talking and try to end the conversation as soon as possible..haha..so better do it asap.. next week or shouldi say tomorrow, i need to start job hunting.. not sure what i'm looking for pero(but in spanish) i want a job that is kinda really part time..hahaha..work like 3-4 days a week or nites only ..somehting like that would be great...we'll see how it goes..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home